Monday 15 February 2016

Introduction

Hello,

As a keen sports fan myself, I'm keen to keep up to date with many different sports. This has lead me to the sport of golf, firstly I started with disabled golf association where I met sue and this lead me to other members.

I was introduced then to Philip fewkes whom runs a golf shop on Facebook whom has sponsored a young disabled golfer called Ashley Harris. Phillip has brought Ashley's bag as a way of sponsorship, I will be doing a further blog with quote and bag design.

I spoke to Phillip and we discussed me doing a blog that followed Ashley on his journey in 2016 and perhaps longer as he has high hopes for his future in golf.

I'm looking forward to following Ashley along his journey this season and look forward to keeping you up to date 

Thanks

2 comments: